SC - Diet Blues--OT, OOP

Bethany Public Library betpulib at ptdprolog.net
Thu Jan 18 07:54:10 PST 2001

Great! I was a bit dubious about buying this quantity, since I'm not sure how much I will use. But it wasnt expensive, and so many recipes that I want to try call for it I decided to get it anyway.

Thanks for pointing me to the right places in the Florilegium.

I was also considering picking up the orange blossom water that they have. Would it be useful in period cooking? Would it perhaps be a good substitute for flavor for Seville oranges if you cant find them?

Thanks!

Ilia