SC - OT - Pavlova

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 18 07:53:08 PST 2001

This sounds very like a BBQ anywhere in the States.  There are some, in the
South mostly, for whom BBQ is a religion, but for most of the rest of us, it's a
male bonding ritual for the whole family.  Okay, not much octopus here either
except for Japanese chefs.

One can only conjecture the grand outdoor BBQ that will be Drakey and Mari's
coronation banquet...

Selene, who has to fight Jared for the BBQ implements of deeestruction.