SC - Orange Water

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Jan 18 12:05:00 PST 2001

You know, I'm not really sure.  They do seem more
pasta like in that they are smaller then dumplings
(they end up about the size of the bowl of a
teaspoon), and the consistancy is definatly
pasta-like.  I suppose I might put them in the pasta
catagory of food myself.  But this is also my opinion,
which counts for just that.

M.E. Armstrong