SC - Almond butter?

kirsty kirsty at dcs.st-and.ac.uk
Fri Jan 19 04:03:49 PST 2001

Ilia wrote:
> >I was also considering picking up the orange blossom water that they
> >have. Would it be useful in period cooking?
Having just acquired Cariadoc's two-volume collection, and having
spent a happy two weeks digging through Digby and the rest: orange
blossom water is used in a fair number of English late
period/Elizabethan biscuitty-style things.  (I don't have the books
with me so can't give specifics, but there were quite a few).

JdH

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin  *  Seneschal, Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town
(Jessica Tiffin, University of Cape Town)
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.
http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant