SC - OT - Drake's Aussie BBQ

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 00:35:05 PST 2001

>Micaylah
>~whose favourite meal just might be breakfast!~

my favorite meal is definately breakfast.  When I am rich (ha!) I plan to
hire a breakfast cook so that every morning I can have a nice, sit down
breakfast, without having had to get up early to cook it.

One of the things I miss about my life back in NC was my payday treat of
breakfast in the diner on Franklin St in Chapel Hill.  It had reached the
point where I knocked on the window on my way up to the office and they had
my 2-egg, scrambled, bacon, dry wheat toast, hashbrowns and coffee ready
half an hour later when I came down with my reports and checklists and sack.
  Is that cool, or what?

Bonne