SC - Gyric's Feast Blues was First Feasts

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Sun Jan 21 14:41:27 PST 2001

One more whoops, forgot.

I tried something last night, and was pleasantly suprised.

Up here in the great white north, anyways, we do hony butter and we do
herbed butter and all kinds of butter, yet never garlic.

I wanted to try something new (for the kingdom, anyways)...so I roasted a
couple-three bulbs of garlic, mashed them and mised then into the butter
with some garlic salt and parsley flakes.

Serious hapiness ensued. I highly suggest it. It might not be period (?) but
it certainly is a crowd pleaser...grin

Gyric