SC - Penn Family Recipes

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Sun Jan 21 18:52:34 PST 2001

> On the other hand, maybe he's just a comparatively new person
> (either/both to the SCA as well as the list) unaware of the effect some
> of his posted material could have.
>
> If he's a troll, I suspect he'll have to go to an awful lot of work to
> perpetuate his hoax. Time will tell.

Actually, I've been in the SCA for about 5 years, which is where the period
police bitterness comes from, but I am very new to this list, and I am
indeed unaware of the effect. I tend to be a hair blunt and say exactly what
I'm thinking.  Sorry.

I am also unaware of the connotation of Troll...other than gatekeeper...

Information anyone?

Gyric