SC - SETTING A MEDIEVAL TABLE

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 21 19:02:37 PST 2001

> I am sorry your  bad experiences in the past may have turned you off to
the
> world of period cookery. I do hope you  will give us a chance to show you
how
> wonderful period food can be and help you come to enjoy the food that was
fit
> for a King!

Actually, quite the opposite...I would love to cook period feasts that were
delectable and mouthwatering...that was my express purpose of joining the
list.

I only cooked such so that I could cook stuff I knew I enjoyed, and went for
hearty.

'Tis only my first feast...I shall of course incorporate more and more
period recipies into my feasts as I go along.

I sort of look at my feasts like I look at my garb.  It has to fit, and be
comfortable...I don't care what period it's in...grin

Gyric