SC - First Feasts & changing traditions

upsxdls_osu@ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Tue Jan 23 07:29:54 PST 2001

    snipping a discussion:
> No, I think I meant more along the lines of "for my first feast I wanted
to make things I was comfortable with, instead of trying new things of which
I have no idea what they SHOULD taste like..."
> As I said, period feasting is something I'll be working toward, with the
help of this list.
> Looking forward to the next one, which I believe is going to be in
November.

> Gyric

    May I suggest then, that you look at the Florigeum!!  and think about
possible  inter Library Loans for some medieval cookbooks.  (you will find a
couple very nice bibliographies in the Florigeum)

    Then try & experiment until you  ARE comfortable with a couple new
recipes.   It's a pretty cool experience . . . .

Caointiarn