SC - Icky Period Food and attitudes

Becki Tants rt46 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 23 09:50:53 PST 2001

Lainie,
	I'm with you right up to the statement:

>An attitude of self-congratulation... is not likely to play well with
this crowd.

	I have never noticed a lack of self-congratulation on this list.  Not
always, there is always someone who is saying "I could have done this
better", or "This should have been like this, but the crowd loved it
anyway", but usually, when we have done good, we crow!

Christianna
somewhere, I have a list of the feasts I have done, but I honestly can't
remember the first one I did on my own.