SC - Ruzzige Cakes (was First Feasts & changing traditions)

TG gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Tue Jan 23 10:29:02 PST 2001

Greetings Gunthar and all,

Is there anyway that the list members that have written cookbooks could
send in the information to you to be collated into a bibliography, with web
locations or mailing addresses where the books can be ordered?  Off and on
, someone will list one book and info, or another will mention a book in
passing, but it would be very nice if we could get them organized into a
good resource list.
Just a thought...
Prydwen