SC - raingear (OT)

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:22:37 PST 2001

I thought I remembered this comment, but as I couldn't remember the source,
chose to be still.  I'm planning to make a simple crepe batter, cook it, move it
to a pie plate and fill with the "good filling"  I'll then run it under the
broiler just before serving.  I'll let you know how it works out.
Liadnan