SC - filet mignon OOP

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jan 23 20:30:37 PST 2001

> I've had poor luck trying to felt wool, probably because
I'm choosing
> the wrong wool, but my choices have been limited down here
in Texas.
> My current solution is a cloak lined with a military
blanket and
> heavily Scotch guarded (actually a competing brand).
>
> For more details on what others have done check this file
in the
> CLOTHING section of my files:
> raingear-msg      (49K)  7/22/98    Period raingear.
waterproofing cloth.
> --
> THLord  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom
of Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net
> **** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
http://www.florilegium.org ****
Stefan, some wool, because of the breed, can't be turned
into felt.
If you are using commercial fabric it might be a superwash
wool or a blend.  A 100 percent wool fabric when burned will
extinguish itself when the match is removed.  All that aside
unfelted wool works for raingear because even wet wool keeps
you warm.