SC - Alcohol in cooking

LadyPDC@aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Wed Jan 24 23:10:15 PST 2001

we like to make sugar cookies and decorate them with marzipan flowers, a
sorta kinda version of a marchpane (ie a "paste" or "wafer" with the
almondy stuff on top? kinda? ok, I know its a stretch...)

if you take your small star shapped cookie cutter and cut out a pink star,
fold in the points, it makes a pretty little tudor rose. Put in three
silver dragees in the middle and add some little green marzipan leaves :)

- --AM