SC - Re: First feasts-long

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jan 25 19:13:49 PST 2001

- --part1_b2.1060004e.27a23e6d_boundary

Oh,
Christina Elisabeth and Margali,
PLEASE do come find me at Birka. I would be most happy to sample both the
shortbread and the cider sauce/butter! And it is such fun to put faces to the
names we read each day on List. I'll be merchanting again, probably in my
usual spot midway along the betting counter (the site is a local track) so
I'm kinda stationary for the day.
The same invitation to stop by is of course extended to any listee that
happens to be at Birka. We can all commiserate on this great event being
feast-less this year. Olaf, I think Stonemarche needs you back!
Aelfwyn Marie von Augsburg
AKA Garb to Go or The Cape Lady

- --part1_b2.1060004e.27a23e6d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Oh,
<BR>Christina Elisabeth and Margali,
<BR>PLEASE do come find me at Birka. I would be most happy to sample both the
<BR>shortbread and the cider sauce/butter! And it is such fun to put faces to the
<BR>names we read each day on List. I'll be merchanting again, probably in my
<BR>usual spot midway along the betting counter (the site is a local track) so
<BR>I'm kinda stationary for the day.
<BR>The same invitation to stop by is of course extended to any listee that
<BR>happens to be at Birka. We can all commiserate on this great event being
<BR>feast-less this year. Olaf, I think Stonemarche needs you back!
<BR>Aelfwyn Marie von Augsburg
<BR>AKA Garb to Go or The Cape Lady
<BR></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_b2.1060004e.27a23e6d_boundary--