SC - raingear

James Prescott prescotj at telusplanet.net
Thu Jan 25 23:40:20 PST 2001

Mordonna The Cook asked:
> Should I post my annual "How to Survive Estrella" article?  Anyone who
> doesn't know that we are one of the drier spots on Earth, and keeping
> hydrated can be a problem?

Even if you don't post it here, I would like to get a copy by email. It
might make a useful addition to the Florilegium. What little I have in
my Estrella message file (Estrella-msg) is about the old site and the
one time I went to an Estrella War, it was at the old site.

I do have a little on Estrella in the Estrella addendum to this file
in the PRNNSIC section:
BP-Thingie-art    (38K)  9/30/94    Bart's Pennsic guidebook w. Estrella addm.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net