SC - Re: coronation menu (long)

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jan 30 20:37:01 PST 2001

To some people that little amount of alcohol may be that irritating/ I
do know a person that cant eat bread because of the alcohol in it - as
well as vinegars and many other things I take for granted. I would
presume that since she is that sensitive to it, she can detect in even
smaller amounts than your minuscule portion of a tsp.

Ask any biologist just how amazingly sensitive the human beast is. The
number of colors the unassisted eye can see, the minuscule amounts of
chemicals we can sense, the amazing low and high end frequencies we can
hear, how by touch we can differentiate metal finishes -- the list is
amazing!
margali

- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com
The Quote Starts Here:
<< ? That is significantly high in chemical terms.
 3 parts per million of phosgene is toxic. >>

Using a colorless gas of unpleasant odor that is a severe respiratory
irritant as an example is a little outside the realms of alcohol which
requires far more concentration to be a danger to a normal person, I
should
think. Sort of like comparing apples to oranges, IMO.