SC - Re: coronation menu (long)

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Wed Jan 31 07:46:26 PST 2001

Lee-Gwen wrote:

> [...]

Speaking as a fairly sizable cook, it should be noted for the record
that I've never heard a thin person make the statement that one
shouldn't trust a skinny cook (but then Abby Hoffman changed his tune to
"never trust anyone _under_ thirty" once he reached that age, too), and
that the majority of professional cooks I've encountered work out
regularly in one way or another, and aren't generally overweight.
Something about spending your time in a room whose average temperature
is in the nineties in the wintertime, rarely sitting down, and being
under constant stress...

But then I always viewed the body as the suit you're wearing, not who
you are.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy