SC - My first attempt at a period(ish) recipe. (Very Long!)

WyteRayven@aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 07:52:41 PST 2001

- --- Lee-Gwen <piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au> wrote: >
- ----- Original Message -----
> From: Audrey Bergeron-Morin
> > but... but...
> >
> > some of us didn't choose to be skinny.. :-(
>
> All you need to do is go on a decent diet, that will
> solve the problem.
> *wide grin*

I have to second this as my partner has recently lost
alot of weight on one of these low-carbohydrate diets.
 Its really hard though but the weight just fell off,
lost a couple of stone. Mind you he's in the gym
lifting weights so he put it all back on in muscle.  I
can recommed a couple of books or just tips he used if
anyone is interested.  He feels lots better for it and
because he has lost sufficient fat he can become more
active and eat more!

However I must now come to the rescue of all skinny
cooks.  I myself fall into the catagory (no vital
statistics) but I eat like the preverbial horse - not
out of a sack I hasten to add.  In fact I eat more
than my weight lifting partner.  I admit I am
fortunate in that all my fathers family are prolific
eaters that just burn through the food.  On the
other-hand my mother is - how to put this delicately -
a little larger than myself.  She hates cooking, does
as little as possible and would be grateful if someone
else would just come along and do it for her.

=====
Elizabeth