SC - Brawn Question

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 15:53:46 PST 2001

- --- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Lyre, lyre, arts on fire!  Huzzah!  Well done lass!
> At least they didn't have
> video going while you were making incoherent
> noises... [yeah, that means
> something.  Never mind.]
>
> Selene

Selene is refering to the wonderful video that was
shot unbeknownst to her of the Caidan Order of the
Pelicans informing her of their decision to elevate
her to their ranks.  She was delightfully incoherent
for a couple of seconds before she regained her
composure.  I only wish I had been there to have seen
it in person.  I have only seen the video.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.