SC - Brag

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 21:54:07 PST 2001

Bonne of Traquair wrote:

> >My last husband said he
> >was leaving me because I was so old, fat and ugly that no one could
> >possibly love
>
> Some men are just stupid.
>
> I was given the weight thing as an excuse by my first husband. When my we
> met, I weighed approx 110 lb ( I was 18),  Four years later, after two
> children, I weighed about 130 lb.  He told me I'd become fat and
> unattractive.
>
> Yeah, I beleived it for a while. Not anymore.   I weigh considerably more
> now, with no lack of attraction on the part of my second husband.  He does
> worry about my health though.

I'm terribly sorry; I seem not to have given this thread the attention
it deserved. But sweet weepin' Jayzus, it's one h*** of a comment on the
nature of love to think that such claims as the above could be viewed as
anything but the luckiest of escapes and the best of news for any woman
involved with such slime...

or, maybe some men are just stupid... stupid hardly seems to cover it,
though, in cases as floggin' amazing as these. Un-be-floggin'-lievable.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com