SC - Kissing Ducs

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jan 11 14:31:28 PST 2001

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
>
> > Hmmm, being soundly kissed by the right party is a
> > nice way to feel
> > appreciated. On the other hand, I recall once being
> > given what I can now
> > only think of as Al Pacino's Kiss of Death from a
> > well-known Duke of the
> > Society...
> >
> > G. Tacitus "Few and strange have been the years of
> > my life" Adamantius
>
> I hope it wasn't Duck Fungus!?!  The most banished
> duke in the Society? Ewwww!

I dunno, it was a big guy with strawberry leaves, and he said something
about never going against the family, Fredo... I told him my name wasn't
Fredo, and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Said he'd go away and
have some vino, and I'd get back to putting out the third course. I told
him if there was any trouble, I might have to call the constables. He
said I must have no respect for him, if I even thought of going to the
constables, so I said, "What else can I do?"

He wound up and tried to smack me. Luckily he missed, and I am still not
a squire... "You can ACT like a MAN!" he roars...

Adamantius (okay, it mighta happened differently)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com