SC - Cheesecake judging Laurels/Competitions

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 06:00:11 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/15/01 4:55:07 AM, parlei-sc at algonet.se writes:

<<  I'm not sure if I could be
bothered to compete when/if the opportunity will arise. I'd much
rather just cook food in general than figure out what it takes to make
something that will work and makes sense in a competition.  >>

After competing in a competion this weekend, you now have another believer in
this. No more competitions for me. Three months of research and two months of
prep cause too much drain on the wits and psyche. I provided a fully
documentable late period menu. I only wish I had provided chocolate and
alcohol, I may have won.

Andrea
(disillusioned and tired)