SC - raingear (OT)

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:22:37 PST 2001

>From: UlfR
>
>[1] It is far too easy to get good quality felted fabrics here in
>Sweden for me to have felt the need yet. Should try it though.

one of the most useful things about all the SCA listservs is that
non-Americans show up, and we find out that all sorts of products that just
arent available here, are still available in the 'Old World' .  Wonderful
bartering opportunities.  Sooner or later, some SCA merchant in Europe is
going to set themselves up as the wholesale resource for all sorts of goods
to SCA merchants in the U.S.

Bonne