SC - Re: First feasts

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 12:48:24 PST 2001

Thanks for sharing Bonne.  I got the idea and look forward to Thomas
Longshanks translation manuscript.

Goat cheese is such a nice thing.  For dessert most times I will simply
spread lingonberry jam on toast and top with goat cheese.  Yum.  I used to
get goat meat and milk from my old boss.  There are some goat farms around
here that make and sell cheese too.  I usually buy mine at Restaraunt Depot
cuz it's fairly inexpensive there.

Speaking of cheese, I have gotten some of the folks in the Barony hooked on
baked brie.  Strange they never seem to have had it before.  There are
enough mushroom lovers that I top the wheel of brie with sliced shrooms
before covering with filo.  They are going mad for it.  Such a hoot!
Olwen