SC - Brag

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 09:34:23 PST 2001

And it came to pass on 30 Jan 01, , that Christine A Seelye-King wrote:

> Congratulations, and well earned.  We here on the Cook's list have been
> the recipients of your work for some time now, and I am glad to hear you
> put it out for the exhibition.  Sounds like it was well appreciated.

Thank you.  I had actually put it on display at Kingdom 12th Night,
but I did not label it clearly, and I think it was taken to be
documentation for the candies that I had also brought.  I had
several people approach me afterwards, and ask questions about
the recipes, so I think I accomplished my goal of making it visible.
I tend, sometimes, to forget that there are a lot of SCA cooks who
are not on this list, and some who are not online at all.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
now at a new address: rcmann4 at earthlink.net