SC - A&S entry (long)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:11:28 PST 2001

Funny, I use my hand crank meat grinder to do a lot of this stuff and THEN I
put it in a blender, provided my blender isn't filled with glue and goo from
paper-making.  I also use coffee grinders (have several) alot for spices,
rice, beans, etc.  Just the trick for a little bit of peanut (or other nut)
butter.
Olwen