[Sca-cooks] Meat and not potatoes feast

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:29:19 PDT 2001

ok then...Milk bun???  What the heck is it?   1 saffron thread...mix all the
dry ingredients (except the saffron)....there is no other mention of this
poor saffron thread anywhere else that I could find in your recipe.  Is it
used as a garnish :) ?

Do you have a recipe for the stuffed pork roast?
Olwen