[Sca-cooks] HEB and photo page

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Tue Jul 3 10:23:12 PDT 2001

>  Maybe it is good thing that the closest
> Central Market is so far from me that I can't easily just drop by,
> because I always spend more than I originally intend to when I
> go there.
>
> Stefan li Rous

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't be so happy to see them come north. I have enough
trouble getting out of Whole Foods. 8-)

> Message: 5
> From: "Olwen the Odd"
>
>It seems that for so much talent we tend to post few
> pictures.  Perhaps the
> list should have a photo page somewhere where everyone can do
> a temporary
> (at least) post so we can SEE what folks are doing on a regular basis.
> Anyone agree?

As an option (and not knowing *anything* about mailing list administration),
another list I'm on has a Yahoo Group for exactly that reason. We signed up
and got a page and use it for pictures or sharing drafts, but the actual
communication is not via Yahoo. Though we do periodically get new members
who found us via that site.

I too, would love to see the Hippocampus.

Lann