[Sca-cooks] Where is....?

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Jul 3 13:12:39 PDT 2001

Lucrezia asked:
> In line with my previous message (PC D.O.A.) could someone please repeat for
> me the location of the SPCA / Caer Frig camp at Pennsic? TIA,

I think the easiest way to know where we (SPCA) will be ahead of
time, is to go to the current Pennsic War web page
(http://www.pennsicwar.org/) and look at the map there.

Well, it was there last week. They seem to have scrambled the web
page around (again!) and I can't immediately find the online map.

We will be in the area W10, down near the lake. I think it is on
the north shore, directly across from the tip of the pennisula. We
will be camped next to Orluk, the Middle Eastern encampment (this
is different from the Middle Eastern class tent). We are just to the
west of one of the roads coming down from the top of the hill where
the barn is. There is a large castle like structure across the
road from Orluk.

I know that some of this may be obscure if you haven't been to
Pennsic before. Feel free to email me and I will see if I can
describe it better.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net