[Sca-cooks] Sofrito OOP

Lisbeth Herr-Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Tue Jul 3 13:45:46 PDT 2001

Adamantius wrote, on a different thread entirely:
>Since this is also usually the technique applied to >the ingredients used for Sofrito in Spain, South >America, and even, sometimes, Greece, I had >suggested "sweat" as an appropriate translated
>verb.

I'd love a good recipe for sofrito. I just discovered it, in the condiment section of course.....YUM!

Aoife

"History is a guide to navigation in perilous times. History is who we are and why we are the way we are." -David
McCullough

"History is a vast early warning system."-Norman
Cousins

"History is the record of an encounter between character and circumstance." -Donald Creighton