[Sca-cooks] period sweets

'bella smprice1 at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 9 05:48:35 PDT 2001

okay I give up...and am asking for help...  I have tried, and tried ..
spent days in the Carnegie Library..
and even they give up...

here is what I am planning... and need help on....

I am Rolling Thunder...there are some negotiations that my brothers and I
are plotting ...
We shall or hopeful shall.. negotiate something with the Tuchux at
Pennsic.. to that end
as I shall be IN persona.. a woman of 10th century Al-Andalus... what would
be the proper sweetmeats
that I would make and offer to my 'guests'...
liquid refreshment is oop... thunder hunee.. no, i will not give out the
recipe other than to say it is in keeping with
part of the schtick.. and appropriately alcoholic.. it is the sweets that I
am stuck on...

Islamic Empire - 10th century..

thanks
'bella / Aine