[Sca-cooks] Ideas on Period Cold and Chilled Foods

BareToad at aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 12:37:52 PDT 2001

Greetings All!

I am in the process of putting my handout together for Wintermist's next Culinary Guild "Period Cold and Chilled Foods" and I just wanted to take this moment to pick everyone's brains...I have visited the Florilegium and garnered what I could there, along with several other sites like Cariadoc's.  I am now really curious about the dishes that the individuals on this list have done for feasts, etc.  Our Culinary Guild has a lot of people who are beginners, and I am hopping that along with some good ideas or recipes, that there will be some input (period salads anyone?)  Thanks in advance for any and all help;-)

THL Mairin
Wintermist, CAID