[Sca-cooks] Icelandic Chicken?

Marian Rosenberg Marian at therosenbergfamilies.net
Mon Jul 16 02:20:42 PDT 2001

#1 in a series of messages as my camp prepares for Pennsic and attempts
to do period cooking lots of the time and peri-oid cooking the rest of
the time.

One of our planned possible dishes is roast or baked chicken.

I recall from many moons ago there having been more than one discussion
on Icelandic chicken.

I do not have a recipe for this as my saved files have been nuked more
than once.

All I recall about Icelandic chicken is that it was a roast or baked
chicken type of thing.

If anyone has a documentable recipe for this or another roast or baked
chicken type of thing I would much appreciate it.