[Sca-cooks] Lainie's senior moment

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Mon Jul 16 06:40:38 PDT 2001

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 02:40:58 -0700 you wrote:
"I'll have the walrus, with peaches and ham"
> and the room came apart. >
> 'Lainie, who thought walrus with peaches and cream was pretty good!

If it makes you feel any better, I've said "toin coss" instead of "coin toss"
at different times lately.  When I noticed everyone looking at me, I
asked, "What did I say?" Then everyone broke up. I blame it on my meds!

Quit talking about "alternate uses" of slurpee syrup and ice cream.  I'm at
work and don't need to be fantasizing...

Liadan