[Sca-cooks] Lainie's senior moment

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Mon Jul 16 07:13:18 PDT 2001

food for thoughts - duh
even on the archery range when some on asked about moving a "hail of Bay" .
. .  so much spice and not enough food.

trying to get my son [ then ~5] to limit the usage of 'done'. . .  I done
it. I done that. I done know....  At supper, one proud night, he determined
that his meat should be "well finished"      Ru.