[Sca-cooks] Re: Meeting People

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 17 09:23:52 PDT 2001

Anne-Marie wrote:
>I cant believe I'm going to Pennsic! happy dance, happy dance,
happy
>dance....I'd really like to be able to put some faces to names,
>Gunther/Adamantius/et al....:)

One of the best ways to see people, and meet fellow instructors (!)
is to work a shift or two at the AS Table.  We're located in the
Information Tent, in front of Cooper's Store (handy for the
chocolate milk), near the flush toilets, and nearly everyone passes
by.  Instructors come to check in.  You'll be coming to check in!
Come and work a shift and meet yourself!

Alys Katharine, always needing table workers at A&S