[Sca-cooks] Poppycock

Nikki McGeary draculachanter at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 12:04:18 PDT 2001

<While I have no idea what the taste of hemp seed is
<like, for some reason poppy seeds came to my mind.  I
<know that they are a period substance and when
<consumed just before taking a drug test, they will
<give a false positive for opium use.  I guess it is
<the drug connection and not anything else that I am
<thinking of.

<Huette

Actually, very large amounts of poppy seeds would have
to be consumed for the average person to show any such
signs, and it also depends on his/her metabolism.

Heloise

=====
Thought for the day:  If you freeze to death and end up in
hell... wouldn't you be really comfortable some point
along the way?