[Sca-cooks] People at Pennsic - revised 2

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 23 13:33:50 PDT 2001

Good afternoon,

I have updated this with my information.

Here is the latest updated list, alphabetically and sans rank. As before,
please add your name, serial nu...er I mean, name, campsite/stall and block:

Alban   Merchant spot 104, Potboiler Press.

Alys Katharine
N08 Newbridge subdivision of the Barony of Thescorre, corner of Chandler and
Fletcher Roads.  Also to be found haunting the AS Table from 8:30 am to 5:30
pm in the Information Tent in front of Cooper's Store.  If I'm not there,
ask them to radio me.

Angeline di Aquila
2nd of the two weeks:Group name:Ragnesfolke/Myrkfaelinn, E23, between
the lake and the major highway.  I think we are right around the
corner from SPCA.  Look for a black banner with  leaves and a candle.

Anne-Marie
Historic Enterprises/Black Swans Designs/Swan and Lion Sutlery booth. They
have a wooden two story house and I'm told its by the barn (in the period
stuff area). The "boss" says I can have time off in the evenings.

Brangwayna Morgan   N22 see Cahan Kyle

Cahan Kyle
N22, Clan Kyle (near the North Gate Alban). Several members of the SCA-Cooks
list.

Caitlin Cheannlaidir - E17 the Lusty Wench Tavern

Chirhart Blackstar
W13 House Blackstar near the Bathhouse

Christianna and Damon
N23, conveniently located near the new Fort and Oversized Parking. It is our
intention to do our best to find something closer in on the
morning of Land Grab.  Our booth, however, is Bazaar #1, space #1, King's
Taste Productions.  Please stop by and say hello!

Devra the Baker
Poison Pen Press - booth #27 - Booksellers' Row, in the big red-&-white
striped tent near the new food court.
All four of the booksellers from the old Bazaar #2 will be in there, so do
stop in and visit us.  (What could be nicer than a place to eat and
something to read?)

Elysant and Ras
Pennsic for the second of the two weeks.  Camping with the Mountain
Confederation (Confed) (mercenary fighter) Household - which camps on the
"Serengetti" On one of the roads south of A & S tents, (either is on Brewers
or Brewers crosses it at the bottom of the road) and also just before the
hill down to the lake and Orluk Oasis. Has a large gate usually with
sentries, and banner is a yellow lion on a blue background.  It's a large
encampment.

Etain  N13, Coombe Petroc (shoehorned next to Drachenwald Royal)

Finnebhir  E18, Ulfhednar

Gunther  Ansteorra Royal

Gwen Catrin von Berlin   Outlands Royal

Gwyneth Banfhidhleir
N31 Household Nosse Eldesar or thereabouts

Jehan Yves de Chateau Thiery
N18  Lochmere (North on Battle Rd. from the merchant area)         Vair, a
Bengal tiger holding a golden tankard (not in herald-speak, but easier to
understand.)

Kiri & Phillip
Dun Carraig, Block E01, tho we're not sure exactly where we'll be. The
pavilion with the red & white striped roof...that's us!

Lucrezia  N13  Drachenwald Royal

Maeve d'Maas
? with Heronter (shire of Aethelmarc)  not sure whereabouts yet.

Margaret FitzWilliam
Northshield encampment, N19 (With the drawbridge, if it's still there, and a
very large pavilion with the NS compass rose on it).

Marian Rosenberg / Tamminus / Micchelaccio
With Baron Tristan Alexander on Runestone Hill or we will be with Camp Urso.

Mathilde des Pyrenees
N21 Mano Imu, aka the Shark Pit. We may be camped in our usual spot, on the
corner of the road going in to the north gate. Stop by and enjoy a cold one
under the shelter of the Two-Car Garage!

Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord
N07 Barony of Stonemarche from the 9th to the end.

Olwen the Odd
If anyone wants to learn to make glass beads, head down to House
Blackstar at W15 near the bathhouse.  Chirhart usually brings along fun
stuff also.  I will also be bringing my basket making stuff too.  If anyone
has ever wanted to give a go at learning pine needle basket making, give me
a holler.

SPCA:  Phlip / Stefan li Rous /  Hyapatia Asinia 'Margali'  /  Liadan
W10, immediately to the north of the Lake. near Orluk Oasis and their Hafla
(dancing and drumming tent. We're a little hard to find because we camp
right on the Lake, behind a couple of other camps, but if you ask, most
folks in the area will know where to direct you, either by the name SPCA, or
by asking for Phlip. Y'all come down- you're all welcome. Suppertime (about
dark) is a great time to visit.