[Sca-cooks] Fighter food

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:42:22 PDT 2001

>Because of course you have to have coffee.

Of course.

>Right now, what I am planning on offering is:
>Water

Always the best bet.

>Gatorade (blech. But it's a fighting event, you gotta have it.)

Why? I really don't think that there would be
a single fighter who would raise a major stink
if there were no gatorade. Especially if stuff
like pickles and oranges were carried around. Fighters
drink gatorade because it's there. It doesn't supply
really what is needed, that's just advertising.

>Ginger drink (with sugar)

What kind of Ginger drink? This sounds great!
I want some!

>Sekanjabin

Ick. But passable.

>Lemon aid.

So leave out the gatorade. You have the
best substitutes in the world and somewhat
more period. Let's get the fighters off
the gatorade habit! Rah! Rah! Rah!

>In addition to the above, the following things will be made available:

This sounds great, but will this be at a
central area for the fighters or carried
around? If at a central area then (I'll
get crucified for this) I like the thought
of the powdered chicken soup mix. If you
have a way to keep it even lukewarm the
fighters would love it. Trust me, one
of the most wonderful things I've ever
had was a cup of chicken soup at the