[Sca-cooks] book orders

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:41:32 PDT 2001

Greetings, my friends.

First, I'd like to thank everyone who has contacted me regarding my book.
Your enthusiasm is heartening, and I hope my work lives up to your
expectations.

I have a special Hotmail account set up to take orders.  If you want
ordering information or have questions, please write me at
denolabooks at hotmail.com

I often don't have time to read the list digests as carefully as I'd like,
and I don't want to miss anybody.  I'm also not posting prices and ordering
info here, as I don't feel right using this forum as a marketplace.  We get
enough spam in our lives already. :-)

Again, please contact me at denolabooks at hotmail.com

In Thanks,

Vicente