[Sca-cooks] Barter, Trade, or something

Marian Rosenberg Marian at therosenbergfamilies.net
Thu Jul 26 16:44:32 PDT 2001

Hi,

Because I am camping with a group of people that does not have a
communal group dining plan, I am sharing meals with only two other
people at Pennsic.  Yesterday, myself, and one of the people went on a
pricing trip to a resteraunt supply depot.

Sometimes it is worthwhile to buy the enormous packages.  My dad does
this about once every two months on some household staples.

But I am sharing meals with only two other people at Pennsic and Pennsic
is only two weeks.  And some of these items we are lusting after buying
at these prices are downright silly to buy in these quantities if we
can't find people to barter them away to.

The problem with buying 11 pounds of good parmesan cheese is that, no
matter how good you are, you will eventually eat these 11 pounds of good
parmesan cheese.

So that we can find an excuse to buy these products, I am interested in
bartering or trading food products for food products.  If interested,
please contact me, and I'll send you the detailed information.

-M