[Sca-cooks] timing problems...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:55:19 PDT 2001

>Olwen, I just realised the Monday slot for your tutorial is at the same
>time
>as Opening Ceremonies - arrgh! I get my timetable for royal retinue
>tomorrow
>but doubt I can make it. Can we organise some time else also? Would that be
>too much of a pain? I'm terribly sorry about this....
>Lucrezia

Not a problem.  I just realized the same thing.  The time I suggested as
Monday the 13th between 10 and 1 is not going to work.  If anyone wants to
come at 1 o'clock or so on that Monday come on down.  Some of the
basketweavers will be coming then with other types of baskets to make.  If
you can't come then just drop by and see if I'm there.  I shall endevor to
be there on Thursday morning between 9 and noon but I am often found around
camp in the later afternoons (we have a GREAT meal plan and I don't want to
be late!).
Olwen