[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Nikki McGeary draculachanter at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 11:12:58 PDT 2001

<What a great idea!  Is one straw bale enough to stuff
<a double size
<futon
<cover?  How about a queen or king size?  What do you
<do with the straw
<when
<you leave Pennsic?

Hi, Linda!  The one Pennsic I slept on a hay mattress
was terrific!  Warm, conforms to your body, disposable
-- can't beat it!  We found that less than one bale
filled our double-size mattress cover.  Do everything
you can, though, to see that it doesn't get wet.
Mildew will grow quickly, and it will be
uncomfortable.  Should it get wet, drag it out into
the sun and fluff it periodically.  When you're ready
to go home, you can spread the hay out on the road,
which is usually muddy anyway.

Heloise

=====
Thought for the day:  If you freeze to death and end up in
hell... wouldn't you be really comfortable some point
along the way?