[Sca-cooks] Subtelties?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:53:19 PDT 2001

What on earth would make paper mache' horses so popular?  Are they life
size?  That is what I have a vision of.  It sounds really rad.  When you
have completed this feat I hope you post pictures of it somewhere and let us
know.

It seems that for so much talent we tend to post few pictures.  Perhaps the
list should have a photo page somewhere where everyone can do a temporary
(at least) post so we can SEE what folks are doing on a regular basis.
Anyone agree?

Well, it's good to hear that such fantastic ideas are in the works Mari.  Do
keep us posted and let us know what comes of the Newcomers Event!
Olwen