[Sca-cooks] Subtelties?

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Jul 3 16:21:38 PDT 2001

Olwen commented:
> It seems that for so much talent we tend to post few pictures.  Perhaps the
> list should have a photo page somewhere where everyone can do a temporary
> (at least) post so we can SEE what folks are doing on a regular basis.
> Anyone agree?

Well, at least for the sotelties, I have been working on such a page
for the Florilegium. However, I have to get the pics before I can
make the page(s). So if you have some pictures of some well done
sotelties, please consider sending them to me, along with a description
of the item, who made it, who took the picture and any other useful
info. And some kind of note giving permission to add it to the
Florilegium. Like the articles, there is no guarentee that I will
use the pics, but I really would like to showcase some of the best.
I think it would be a wonderful way to encourage more such work.

Or, if someone else would like to make this their project, I will
provide space in the Florilegium.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net