[Sca-cooks] OT - Yiddish Birthday Song

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Tue Jul 3 11:22:39 PDT 2001

She's looking for a song. And I'd like to know it too;
cause it's "The anniversary of my natal event" also.
While still looking for a paying job, I'm considering a paper match stuck in
a vending machine doughnut to celebrate.
Food question then is about .....  a menu_feast on the occasion of a
Scottish King's Birthday, and how grand it may have been.....  Ru