[Sca-cooks] Happy 4TH Of July!

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu Jul 5 11:14:01 PDT 2001

Remember they are periods toys.......
my fave firecracker demo [ former EMT-P] attach firecrackers to side of
Non-Fave Soda can [full & Open] . use least favourite flavour, more like to
watch it blow... lite and run. Bang. Now I send out the troops to locate all
the parts & wreckage, and measure the size of the Wet Spot. Now Lecture -
that could have been your fingers, and the wet spot,,,, well.  Have Fun -
but, play safe - Lite one for me.     Ru, who grew up with real NASA
explosives.