[Sca-cooks] Re: [trimaris] Smithsonian Stuff

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Thu Jul 5 19:23:14 PDT 2001

Was written:

     You're kidding . . . these people want $170 for what we would consider
>>light Queen's luncheon?!?!? And only $125 for members . . . Ye gods . . .
>>

>>     Sieggy, going off to the rock to boggle for a bit . . .

Remember the phase "lets do a RennFair"?   We all know how often that one
that comes up.  Well from the look of those prices "lets do a historical
feast" would seem to be a better enterprise indeed.   Come the season a Boar
Feast, a Madrigal Dinner etc.  would be a nice fund raiser for charity and
great PR for the Society in your local area.

Or so it seems to this humble pot whalloper.

Daniel Raoul