[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef Book

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 22:12:00 PDT 2001

Got it, loved it, it has a few flaws however.  The glossary of Japanese food
terms has some odd gaps and word selections, as if it had not been vetted first
by a native English speaker.  I hear the Japanese language version is
practically perfect in every way.

There is a good Iron Chef e-list on Yahoogroups, which gets inside info now and
again.

Iron Chef in Caid is still scheduled for August 25 at Altavia's annual Japanese
Tourney.  I'm not competing this time, just "producing" for two other gonzo
cooks.  Be there, aloha!

Chairman Selene